The Viking Difference: The Thinking Person\'s Cruise™
You haven't lived until you've cruised !
We travel to explore, to learn, to understand. At Viking, we believe travel should be more than just a trip-it should be a doorway to cultural insight and personal enrichment. That is why our intimate, inclusive cruise itineraries are designed to help you explore nuances of your destination: its food, culture, people and customs.
Named #1 Ocean Cruise Line - 2016 and 2017
REINVENTING OCEAN CRUISING #1 RATED. They launched Viking Ocean Cruises to reinvent the category. And it didn\'t take long for them to rise to the top. If you prefer an elegant, serene ship ambiance, more time in each port and an inclusive experience complete with exquisite dining and thoughtfully curated shore excursions, the world\'s best ocean cruise line was created for you.
SMALL SHIP EXPERTS. On a Viking ship, you will sail into the heart of your destination, so you can explore up close and in depth. The size of our vessels-with just 930 guests-gives us greater maneuverability, allowing us to dock where the mega-liners cannot, giving you more access to your destination and more time to explore. From our prime, central berths in the world\'s great cities and seldom-visited ports, enriching discoveries are just a short walk from your ship.
THE VIKING WAY. With more itineraries in more destinations worldwide, we offer behind-the-scenes insights and opportunities that set us apart from other travel companies. While our included and optional shore excursions cover cultural and historic highlights, we also go beyond, sharing with you The Viking Way with our Local Life, Working World and Privileged Access experiences-opening doors to people and places otherwise difficult to visit.
VIKING INCLUSIVE VALUE
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- Multiple dining venues including alternative restaurant dining
- 24-hour room service, specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Top-rated spa and state-of-the-art fitness center access
- Self-service launderette with iron/ironing board
- All port taxes and fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with purchase of Viking Air
- Included features valued at $203 per person, per day
What We\'re Not.
When most cruise lines are building bigger and more over-the-top ships, we provide a thoughtful, authentic and well-designed small ship experience that brings you closer to the world\'s cultures. You will not find casinos, kids, umbrella drinks or needless distractions. Instead, you will cruise to intriguing and often little-known ports, enjoying ample time ashore, many overnight stays and an included excursion in each port of call. And since a cruise with Viking is an inclusive experience, there is never any sales pressure to purchase spa packages or specialty items from our menus. Any extras you add are entirely up to you.
SAIL WITH THE #1 RIVER CRUISE LINE.You\'re about to discover the most convenient way to see the world. This is cruising on an intimate scale, with a personal touch. Meander along the world\'s great waterways at the easy pace of the river gliding past magnificent vistas and pausing to explore riverside ports, all while unpacking your bags just once.
Call - and book your vacation now !
When you add it all up, it's easy to see why:
- The price of your ticket includes your meals and in-between snacks on-board; your stateroom, activities, parties, and entertainment; plus, an exciting voyage to some of the most enchanting and culturally-enriching places in the world.
- You'll find that a cruise ship is a floating resort, with all the things a fine resort has to offer and more! You'll meet new friends who share the same tastes and interests as you.
- The hassles of an ordinary vacation are completely eliminated. A cruise is one convenient package. You don't have to worry about making dinner or nightclub reservations, running to make flight connections as you travel from one destination to another, or packing and unpacking.
- You can lie back and be completely pampered. Or, go non-stop. Dine like never before and enjoy one great show after another. Let your cares float away.
It's no wonder that more people are taking cruise vacations than ever before. And, once they get a taste of cruising, they come back for more...again and again. It's a fact that cruises have a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience.